Tuesday 2 December 2014

Thank You

Dear Parents,
Thank you for your very generous gift.
My husband and I love going to Rock Salt and I'll make very good use of the Westfield card.
I might share the chocolates or maybe not???

It has been a privilege teaching and caring for your child every day. It is also a bit sad to say goodbye to my students as they leave Kindergarten and move onto Year 1.
We have had a lot of 'first' experiences together and that is what makes Kindergarten so special. To see their delight and enthusiasm in the smallest things each day is just lovely.
They have grown so much over the year in maturity and confidence and I'm very proud of them.

Enjoy this precious time together as they grow up so quickly.

Have a happy, safe and restful holiday.

God bless your families,

Leanne Blake


1 comment:

  1. Your lovely message has brought a tear to my eye Mrs Blake. I can only imagine how special it has been for you to have taught these delightful and beautiful children. I sincerely hope that you have a RESTFUL and happy Christmas break and look forward to seeing you back at Inaburra, Term 1, 2015. Julie Cook

    ReplyDelete